Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > General Health
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sat, Apr-06-02, 14:18

Plan: bfl
Stats: 180/185/150
BF:
Progress: -17%
Default thanks guys

for the get well wishes and tips for still low carbing while sick. I have to admit I did slurp down 2 chocolate milkshakes (they felt soooo wonderfully cold and good going down!), but nothing much other than that yesterday. My fever spiked at 103 yesterday and must have broken during the night, as I am feeling much better today. My throat is still sore as heck and glands still swollen, but I don't feel so dizzy and awful anymore. Put down some bacon and eggs this morning, and a couple of slices of deli swiss and turkey with some cream cheese. Getting back on my water, VERY dehydrated from fever. I am taking enough penicillin to kill everything in my body (being very wary of the possibility of a yeast infection in my future) and enough tylenol to make me feel normal (well more normal than I felt yesterday anyway). I feel good enough to get out of here and go to Wal-Mart (HURRAH!), and just in the nick of time as I was beginning to go through withdrawals

I am getting back on track with LC, heck who knows maybe this little break will help me bust through this little "stall" Well, off to Wally-World!
Sponsored Links