Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Thu, May-07-15, 03:33

Plan: mine
Stats: 222/185/143 Male 175
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KDH
Not only is the switch possible, it's preferable. Your current diet looks... well, I wouldn't recommend that to my worst enemy.

me too I am slowly increasing calories and since i am on keto diet now it is much more easier but also weight loss speed decreased.
77.3kg atm. But the ugly thing is my fat areas are still as fat as when i started but the fat is much more softer like when i touch my belly or man boobs it almost feels like they are full of soft jelly(GROSS). I never had super hard belly but it was not this soft.
run away ladies this is disguasting.
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Thu, May-07-15, 14:16

Plan: Atkins/Taubes
Stats: 270/168/160 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by uberfat
me too I am slowly increasing calories and since i am on keto diet now it is much more easier but also weight loss speed decreased.
77.3kg atm. But the ugly thing is my fat areas are still as fat as when i started but the fat is much more softer like when i touch my belly or man boobs it almost feels like they are full of soft jelly(GROSS). I never had super hard belly but it was not this soft.
run away ladies this is disguasting.

Well, how long were you at your high weight? Was a gain new to you? Because I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but things don't firm up much as we get older without considerable effort. Sad but true. In my case the effort would have to be surgery. But I'll take not looking totally wretched in clothes I guess.
  #48   ^
Old Fri, May-08-15, 05:46

BF:
Progress:

I am 35, not young but ehh.
anyways here is what happened today, i told you guys my fat felt so much softer like jelly! It was so disapointing to see my man boobs dance like a grandmas boobs without bra when i jump!

I am losing weight rapidly but the man on the mirror looks the same! see how discouraging it is
Especially the chest area was so jelly like, this morning when i wake up i had to look at mirror and saw my man boobs almost gone! they was there yestarday today they look like a man chest! It was the most happy day of my 1 month journey.
Yes the belly is there , the love handles there but they aint look as bad as a man with woman boobs! So they will be gone when they are super jelly like! I learned from hard way.
So i can tell you my friends, when you are going to lose the fat it becomes so soft like a jelly and it looks gross and bigger than before. Don't be discouraged.

When i see my man boobs almost gone i had to get on scale.
76.1KG!!! yesterday as i wrote here was 77.3KG!

Today is my 1 month mark , the first post says 20 but it is 18 when i started this thread. Almost lost 10kg in a month! without any cardio and some very light lifting sitting on my chair talking to customers on phone

Everyone told me it is impossible to lose 10kg in a month without having health issues,yes the first 18 days was so hard without fat i was tired hungry etc but when i made switch to fat eeating and eliminate the carbs ,vegetables completely,
my blood pressure and blood sugar levels are great. I feel great, i can pass the day without eating anyting till it is 16-17.00. My body is eating my fat instead of forcing me to eat cheesecake As I am writing this all i had today is my vitamin d pill and green tea.
Anyways i took naked pictures but i don't want to scare women so i am posting a picture with a shirt which was impossble for me to get in a month ago even if i could fit in my boobs would say hello to you
This is a L shirt almost M, in my late 20's i was wearing 2xl,1 month ago it was xl .

11-12kg more to go.

Last edited by uberfat : Fri, May-08-15 at 07:43.
  #49   ^
Old Fri, May-08-15, 06:18

BF:
Progress:

Ok i have to add this funy story; my old business partner same age as me, who saw me last week decided to star on keto diet when he saw me thinner, i told him to only eat healthy fats, meat butter etc till he feels full.
Yesterday night he called me and told me i cheated him because his weight got up 101kg from 94kg in a week!
The problem is he ate all the fatty food with bread french fries and beer!(yes we drink beer here )
My conclusion is if you eat lots of fat with lots of carbs and sugar the fat turns in to fat in your body?
  #50   ^
Old Fri, May-08-15, 07:41

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

Quote:
Especially the chest area was so jelly like, this morning when i wake up i had to look at mirror and saw my man boobs almost gone! they was there yestarday today they look like a man chest!

In my experience, this sort of transformation can often happen over a five minute period--go into the shower looking kind of flabby, come out mean and lean, or vice-versa. A lot of it's in our heads. Or it's in my head, I can only guess about what's going on in yours.
  #51   ^
Old Tue, May-12-15, 07:21

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by teaser
In my experience, this sort of transformation can often happen over a five minute period--go into the shower looking kind of flabby, come out mean and lean, or vice-versa. A lot of it's in our heads. Or it's in my head, I can only guess about what's going on in yours.

since your post i've been checking my chest every morning they are still not there. you scared the hell out of me.
not only scare but also forced me to go back my extreme 300 calorie daily diet.
At least i am 75.5kg now my belly and love handles still there though.
but one possitive my collarbone is all visible now, i think i am losing from up to down. and my face is getting smaller and smaller, 90+(don't remember exact weight) vs 76.5kg comprassion of my lower facial.
I had one enormous neck and face, shame on me.

Last edited by uberfat : Tue, May-12-15 at 07:30.
  #52   ^
Old Tue, May-12-15, 07:33

Plan: atkins
Stats: 150/150/120 Female 5 3"
BF:
Progress:

What do you eat on a 300 calorie diet?! Isn't that gonna just mess up your metabolism??
  #53   ^
Old Tue, May-12-15, 07:47

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkelley36
What do you eat on a 300 calorie diet?! Isn't that gonna just mess up your metabolism??

two three pieces of this or one piece of chicken thigh with skin.one meal a day!
idk exact calorie but probably not more than 300.I get zero carbs,
my metabolism is good not awesome because of hunger , so i eat close to 18.00.19.00 .
Drink lots of green tea and coke zero get 5000mg vitamin d, multivitamin and tonalin.
ain't gonna lie , i would prefer eating 3 chicken thighs, or 10 lamb ribs
  #54   ^
Old Tue, May-12-15, 07:53

BF:
Progress:

Three chicken thighs would NOT hurt you!!!
  #55   ^
Old Tue, May-12-15, 08:58

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkelley36
Three chicken thighs would NOT hurt you!!!

yes.i ate close 1000 calories last week. 1000 calories on keto diet is more than satisfying
But 2 days ago i went to a gift shop to buy a gift for my mom, the lady offered me some sweets, i told her i am on a diet and she responded , you are not fat why on a diet?
this is one good of a motivation to lose 10 more kg's.
And that picture i just sent it is a comparission photo i made to motivate myself,
today i showed it to the children on my friends class none of them believed the one on the right is me with full facial of course. it is only 3-4 years old photo.
i look like someone else(in a positive way)
  #56   ^
Old Tue, May-12-15, 14:57

BF:
Progress:

I have noticed that I don't eat as many calories also.....but don't do that for long.... You are making me hungry talking about it...lol

I actually became anorexic/bulemic years ago because of going that low. Sometimes I would skip a day or so, and exercised on top of all that. Also quit having my period....lasted about 5 years or so....

Sooooo just be careful....

Oh and I know you are ahppy about the loss!! That is great!!
  #57   ^
Old Thu, May-14-15, 14:35

BF:
Progress:

i ain't gonna be anorexic it is impossible, eating meat is one of the reasons i enjoy life
Even as a child i was eating uncooked meat until i learned it is bad for health!

Yesterday i ate 250gr meat balls full of lamb fat because i had to do a special thing i had to get some energy,
This morning i had a regret so didn't eat anything .Why not i am still young lets try nothing for at least 24 hours experiment.
it has been 18 hours i ate nothing(except vitamins green tea) going to sleep soon, so it will be close to 30 hours when i wake up (if i can even wake up).
I'll send another message if i don't die
  #58   ^
Old Thu, May-14-15, 14:40

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
i ain't gonna be anorexic it is impossible, eating meat is one of the reasons i enjoy life
Even as a child i was eating uncooked meat until i learned it is bad for health!

Yesterday i ate 250gr meat balls full of lamb fat because i had to do a special thing i had to get some energy,
This morning i had a regret so didn't eat anything .Why not i am still young lets try nothing for at least 24 hours experiment.
it has been 18 hours i ate nothing(except vitamins green tea) going to sleep soon, so it will be close to 30 hours when i wake up (if i can even wake up).

Don't die!!! I like your posts!!
  #59   ^
Old Thu, May-14-15, 15:58

Plan: Optimal Diet
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
i ain't gonna be anorexic it is impossible, ...
Yesterday i ate 250gr meat balls full of lamb fat because i had to do a special thing i had to get some energy, ...
Hm let's see - starvation level of calories, then fasting completely, then talk of dying; either full of drama, exaggerated, or secretly real.
This screams ED to me so I would encourage you to get an assessment from a real person and I will not be able to encourage you in starvation discussion.

If you want to talk about how to eat calories above starvation, and weight loss that's fat loss rather than losing everthing including lean body mass and mentition, I could participate again.

I say this as a person, mother, and sister of various EDs in my family. It's strongly genetic. Including inpatient hospital stays and shrinks and family therapy in the hospital and on and on. Bulimia and anorexia.

EDs aren't scary or shameful, but they are sure real. There is a downward spiral of ehdorphin highs from starvation and inability to eat after a certain point, that is real. And it can start just like you are.
  #60   ^
Old Fri, May-15-15, 05:35

BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seejay
Hm let's see - starvation level of calories, then fasting completely, then talk of dying; either full of drama, exaggerated, or secretly real.
This screams ED to me so I would encourage you to get an assessment from a real person and I will not be able to encourage you in starvation discussion.

If you want to talk about how to eat calories above starvation, and weight loss that's fat loss rather than losing everthing including lean body mass and mentition, I could participate again.

I say this as a person, mother, and sister of various EDs in my family. It's strongly genetic. Including inpatient hospital stays and shrinks and family therapy in the hospital and on and on. Bulimia and anorexia.

EDs aren't scary or shameful, but they are sure real. There is a downward spiral of ehdorphin highs from starvation and inability to eat after a certain point, that is real. And it can start just like you are.

thanks for the post,
before cutting carbs and sugar completely it was impossble for me to stay with a empty stomach for long periods. So why not test my limits, it isn't something permanent. I would just fade away if i had a high carb diet. I had a 3km walk this morning and still up and going.Still have tons of fat in my body i am not someone who is skinny I am gonna cook this in an hour and eat like an animal
Tomorrow i am gonna eat lamb meat again rinse repeat but 1 or 2 week more very low calories.
ED means eating disorder i guess. never say never but, never
I lov my meat and fat

Last edited by uberfat : Fri, May-15-15 at 06:10.