Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Dec-28-01, 03:06
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 570+?/???/250 Female 67.5
BF:
Progress: 24%
Talking Ready To get the new year going

Hi Everyone,
sure hope everyones holiday went well. Mine was great, even though I did go off plan and will re-induct Jan. 1,2002
I am hoping to make 2002 as wonderful as 2001 was and maybe a bit better!!

I want to make 2002 my year of new hope. My first big goal is to make it under 400 pounds and I set a goal date of 8/13/2002 to be at 375 pound.

I got this awesome outfit for Christmas and its a womans size 34/36 faux leather pants and jacket with lepord trim and I want to fit in it by then

I noticed these forums are rather slow is it just the time of year or is this normal?

Well, I best be off to plan my new year , Have a wonderful day !!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Dec-28-01, 09:30

Plan: Careful Low Carb Plan
Stats: 335/295/180 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Hello!
Your new pant outfit sounds cute! I'm finding things in my closet that have been hung up for years that are now fitting...very encouraging! We all have hope for this new year. Losing weight has been such a trouble for me in the past. But now I feel like I have the solution and the drive. I truly thank God for my Aunt who shared her book with me. I think if I hadn't seen it in print, I wouldn't have believed it. Well, have a wonderful New Year! God bless, Victoria
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-01, 06:17
Registered Member

Stats: 570+?/???/250 Female 67.5
BF:
Progress: 24%
Talking

Hi Victoria, WOW your doing great!! keep up the wonderful job. Im sure you will reach your goals in the coming year Have a wonderful New Year!!!

Goddess
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Dec-29-01, 08:35

Plan: CALP
Stats: 286.65/254.3/165
BF:
Progress: 27%

Hi Goddess,
What a great idea to have a special outfit as a target!
I've read a couple of your replies around the boards and you sound a very friendly and encouraging person....and that what we are all about. Encourage others when we are feeling strong and going well...ask for help when we are feeling weak and falling off the LC wagon.
I've found that this low-carb site has been a life-line since I found it a few months ago.
Hope to get to know you better through the forum and various threads.
see ya
kezza
  #5   ^
Old Tue, Jan-15-02, 05:56

Stats: 320/270/180 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Smile Just the support I need

Hi all

I'm new to this site, posted my first message last night. I found the site purely by accident and am so glad I did. It is really inspirational to read all of the messages. There are so many people out there doing the same thing and succeeding, and I am confident that I too will succeed following the Atkins program.

What is even more important to me is to be able to talk to other people who have a lot of weight to lose. I have yo-yo dieted for so many years but have never truly been able to talk to anyone about it.

I look forward to meeting heaps of new friends and being there for each other through thick to thin....

Maree
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Jan-17-02, 06:34

Plan: CALP
Stats: 286.65/254.3/165
BF:
Progress: 27%
Smile A BIG WELCOME!!

Hi Marion13,
Welcome to the Forum. It is a great place, so much to read, lots of places to contribute and so much support!
I hope you enjoy it. I am finding it a life line myself. So many understanding, supporting people just a few keystrokes away!!

Just in case no-one has already suggested it to you, try starting a journal. It is an excellent way to focus your eating and I find it makes me more accountable. I love getting ideas, suggestions and support and I love reading other people's journals for the same!
see ya around the forum
kezza
  #7   ^
Old Sun, Jan-20-02, 04:10

Stats: 320/270/180 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 36%
Smile Hi Kezza

Thanks for the tip on the journal..... am off to post my first of many right now...

Maz