Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Mark Forums Read Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-21, 17:00

Plan: Keto/ProperHumanDiet
Stats: 154.0/120.0/120.0 Female  5'4"
BF:==%
Progress: 100%
Default Consistency and good habits...

124.8 lbs...

Good workout this morning....getting going a little earlier again so I'm starting my yoga/barre/bike time at 7:00 a.m. and finished by 8:00 a.m.
Did the usual yoga/stretching/meditation followed by a vigorous 5 minute Barre class...then a good 20 minute Peleton ride this time with Sam. I'm trying to shake up my rides a little trying a few different instructors and some different music choices so it's been fun...but I always do my fave Cody rides at least every other day. He puts together his rides with challenging cadence and resistance and I find his rides perfect for me and feel like I get a really good workout at just the right pace. I've created a very happy relaxing environment for my workouts in my 'she cave' and it's a daily experience I've learned to really relish!
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Apr-23-21, 15:50

Default Day by day...

122.8 lbs...

So I've settled in to my workouts being very consistent this week...I've been doing a 20 minute bike ride every morning and I can now say it's definitely a habit now that I not only look forward to but that I need in my life... Usually I opt for at least two days a week of dropping to a 15 minute ride and even sometimes a vigorous 10 minute ride but I've decided that to make it count I need to do at least 20 minutes. I'm trying to shake it up a little to keep it interesting and try other instructors but I usually pick a ride by the music play list so I definitely have my faves and do Cody at least every other day because I like him and the playlists he comes up with and most important to me I like the pace he sets for his low impact rides and I tend to do the same of his rides over and over...it works for me. I'm still doing a 5 minute yoga/stretch/plank and a 5 minute Barre class. I look at each Peleton ride I do as an experience and a wonderful way to start my day! I also joined a new gym now that they're open again...I signed up for a chain gym company a month ago but I just didn't like it there and I found a new gym that also offers the infra-red therapy and hydro massage along with everything else that a gym can offer...I might start doing a 10 min. treadmill brisk walk but otherwise I'm only after the red light therapy as it really makes me feel better with my osteoarthritis.
  #93   ^
Old Sun, May-02-21, 15:59

Default Consistency...

124.2 lbs....

Good bike ride this morning along with my usual yoga/stretching and Barre class. My ride was a 15 minute ride with Sam and then a 5 min. cool down ride with Cody.
I gave up trying to do a rest day...I like exercising every day now, it makes me feel good and motivated and it has become my therapy session, just for me. I do at least a 20 minute ride every day along with yoga and Barre and I'm signed up for at least 8 challenges for the month of May.

I joined a new gym and really like it....lots of privacy and it's family owned and I feel really comfortable there. I feel safe and their area where they have the hydromassage beds and the infra-red therapy is very private and light and very relaxing, unlike the previous chain gym I was going to where I didn't feel safe back in the very dark spa area. When a man approached me as I was laying on the bed in the darkened hydromassage bed area one day a couple of weeks ago it scared me and I left that day and never went back. I think he was just trying to come back in because he forgot to wipe down the bed after he used it but I had already started using it and had wiped it down any way but it freaked me out. I already felt like I had to have my pepper spray in my hand when I was using it any way. Just way too dark back there....and anything but relaxing.

Anyway, I love my new gym and want to start venturing out and maybe do some treadmill time.
  #94   ^
Old Sun, Dec-12-21, 13:06

Default Still riding...

I had a good 30 minute ride this morning with Sam...and a 10 minute yoga and stretching session. Did a 20 minute Ed Sheeran ride, then a 10 minute Queen ride...which was awesome. And Sam makes it so much fun. Going for some short walks is on my list to start doing but there's too much snow outside today....
  #95   ^
Old Tue, Mar-01-22, 20:53

Still loving my Peloton rides, my bike is the best thing I’ve ever gotten for myself. It’s a routine part of my day, every bit as important as brushing my teeth. Same time, every day. It’s my time for me. I do a session of meditation, then yoga, then hop on the bike and ride. I love that Peloton keeps it interesting to keep the spark strong, always something new. The latest is ‘Lanebreak’, an actual video game ride, so much fun! I’m already addicted!
My ride this morning was a 15 minute David Bowie sound track, then a 10 minute ‘Lanebreak’ ride that has short bursts of speed in it that I know are so good for my heart. Doing a Live ride tomorrow morning, it’s short but will be fun. 😁
  #96   ^
Old Mon, Mar-07-22, 14:42

Doing 30 minute rides every morning with a 10 minute session of yoga and barre…rides are a mix of on demand instructor ride, warm ups or cool down rides, and my new addiction of a Lanebreak ride. Love those.❤️
This morning was a just perfect combo of rides and yoga…and yesterday I did my 1 hr. Yoga class at a yoga studio I just found.
It’s so nice and relaxing, I’m a little sore today but the stretching feels so good to my old bones….🧘🏼‍♀️❤️