Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#91   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 16:28

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 135/130/125 Female 5 feet, 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 50%

Thanks Kathy. That's a good idea...I think I'll drop the bars for a while. My husband's headache's are gone now but we're both tired (He cut out caffeine and soda years ago). We're generally high-energy people and now we feel like sleeping each day. However, I'll take that as one temporary disadvantage stacked up against a diet where I can feel comfortable, and not ravenous!
Sponsored Links
  #92   ^
Old Fri, Aug-01-03, 16:31

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hi all! I think I should start hanging around this thread! I have been 7 pounds from goal several times this year, and never seem to make it. What is it about these last 7 that makes them so stubborn?
  #93   ^
Old Sat, Aug-02-03, 06:44

Plan: Atkins- post pregnancy
Stats: 174/127/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hey! This is the place for me! I am down to a low of 139lbs I hit 139 on the way going up while being pregnant 11 years ago. My goal started at 140lbs. thinking I would be happy here. It's just not so. I still feel fat and lumpy. I am trying with avengence to get to 130lbs. before my trip to the Dominican Republic in Oct. I'm on induction now and intend to stay on it until my goal is met! I know I'm gonna need some serious support for that!

Heather
  #94   ^
Old Mon, Sep-08-03, 12:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/135/140 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 113%

Goodness, this thread was lost way at the bottom..... anyone still around?????

Well I have reached and dipped under my goal as of last week, pretty darn happy about that. I will now just give my self a buffer zone of 2-3 pounds.

Cheers Kathy
  #95   ^
Old Mon, Sep-08-03, 12:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 156.8/136/135 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 95%

Kathy

I am here as well. I am happy if I stay between 135-140.

I weighed in this morning at 138.8

How is everybody doing?
  #96   ^
Old Sat, Sep-13-03, 08:31
Registered Member

Plan: LC after breakfast
Stats: 150/146/135 Female 5'5"
BF:yes I have it.
Progress: 27%

Hi, I've been here for 3 weeks and I think this is place I should have been all along. Some of the other forums ignore those with 10# to lose, as if it's not enough. I need to comunicate here in order to stay motivated. so, please RSVP. I'm doing well. Drs scale said 149 in May, A different dr's scale had me at 140.5 this week. So there has been some progress! I' m worried that without my daily swimming, my metabolism will slow down. Other exercise is difficult since I have very bad feet. I do total gym. I'm pleased to report the back fat ( that stuff below the bra ) is now noticeably less. I want to be a Mom who looks good to her kids and not one of those who look like they gave up. I won't give up without a fight. My nephew told my sister , "Mom, you should look as good as you can for as long as you can. " Regards, Nancy