Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#46   ^
Old Mon, Jan-24-05, 11:58

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 275/235/175 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 40%

Congrats Angel on the 13 pounds. I hope by the time I reach my two weeks I will have lost that much. I got on the scale yesterday and I lost more 4 pounds.
Sponsored Links
  #47   ^
Old Tue, Jan-25-05, 04:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 285/250/210 Female 5ft 8
BF:
Progress: 47%

hi misstish

well done on the weight loss keep it up your doing great

i have realised that the big thing with this diet is the water u have to drink your 8 glasses or the weight stalls i was stuck for a while but now seem to be moving again due to drinking water like its about to run out lol

keep up the good work

#48   ^
Old Wed, Jan-26-05, 11:24

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 201/188.5/150 Female 5 Ft 4 In
BF:
Progress: 25%

Dropped by to see how everyone here is doing! Looks like you are all doing so great. Keep up the good work.
Jen
  #49   ^
Old Wed, Jan-26-05, 14:43

BF:

wednesday weigh in time again !!

well after this week im going to alter it to just sunday weigh in give my body time to lose it before i get dishartened about it all im stuck at the moment on 13lbs......

keep posting looking forward to seeing the results
  #50   ^
Old Wed, Jan-26-05, 16:18

Plan: not sure
Stats: 220/215/160 Female 5 foot  3 inches
BF:
Progress:

Hi all , Well i just wanted to post to let all of yopu know that we have been relly busy these last few days. I am really tireds and sleepy and whrn i get his supper fixed and he leaves for work ifd i am still feeling like i do not i will be going to bed and to sleep. I am really rather tired. I haven't walked to day ,But i will walk tomorrow .
  #51   ^
Old Thu, Jan-27-05, 11:11

BF:
Progress:
Wink

Good Morning, How is everyone today it is on the cold side this morning it weas 32 degrees. It is 46 Now.WEll i finially got me some wello deserved rest last Night. I haven't gone and walked as of yet but i am going in a few minutes and do that to see if it will help my hips. I will come back adn post when i do walk.i forgot to let all of you know we have a death in the family and i think we will have to go to Alabama either Sunday or Monday not sure just when we are going.
  #52   ^
Old Thu, Jan-27-05, 21:25

BF:
Progress:

Hi all, I just wanted to stop by to let all of you know that we are going to have to go to Alabama for either a funeral opr a visitation his Uncle that lived in illinois passed away yesterday and they are going to bury him in Alabama and that means that we are going to go to either take his mom of go and get her one or the other.
  #53   ^
Old Sun, Jan-30-05, 05:02

BF:
Unhappy

Hi Vaidenbell sorry to hear of your loss, hope you and you family are coping as well as can be expected at this sad time.

i had my weigh in again today i have lost 14lbs which is my stone and well now its all a plus from here on.

speak to u soon

angelize x
  #54   ^
Old Sun, Jan-30-05, 19:34
Registered Member

Stats: 183/172/120 Female 5'2"
BF:Don't want to know
Progress: 17%

Thanks Angelize for the welcome and encouragement! I hit your link and found I guess your journal? maybe? I am so lost at times trying to find my way around this site. I am hoping someone can tell me how to find all the people I need to post replies to. I went back to some of my previous posts and followed from there, but it took a long time to find it. Since I'm a newbie, can you help? I started a journal and have a person write me there. I am glad for the journal, since it sure beats writing it by hand in a book. I'd much rather do it this way.

Thanks you,
peach
  #55   ^
Old Mon, Jan-31-05, 03:26

BF:

Hi dogpeach

the easies way i find is to click on user cp left hand side of the screen it shows you all your posts that u have subscribed too and u can keep up to date with them all there.

if your looking for nice food to eat and have the time to cook them try visiting www.atkins.com they have all the receipes there and u can even browse them by what phrase you are on

good luck ...

are u joining in with my weigh ins on sunday all you got to do is avoide the scales for the week and just weigh in on a sunday then post your results on here

look forward to seeing more posts
  #56   ^
Old Mon, Jan-31-05, 04:40

Stats: 259/250/180 Female 68
BF:
Progress:

Hi Angelize
Thanks for welcoming me here, just reading all of your posts has given me encouragement. There is soooo much to see here at this website, the info is amazing. I will be joining you if thats ok for the weekly weigh in's, today is my 1st day of my 2nd week on the program and yesterday Iwas down 7lbs............Yippee.
Really happy about that, and no too difficult.
Need to get a handle on drinking the water though, not taking enough.
  #57   ^
Old Mon, Jan-31-05, 10:49

BF:

hi Deelite welcome to my buddies page

i just read your post i need help also finding it really hard at the moment been on the diet now for 3 weeks dropped 13lbs in the 1st 2 weeks now im stuck not seem to lose anything else for a week ....... weight has been on a pound off 2 pounds on 3 lbs of 2 lbs now im rigid at the moment.

i feel like im losing it but the scales aint showing it

i read a post a while back and the lady wrote when the scales dont show u losing lbs thats when your losing inches and i keep telling myself that.

look forward to chatting with u good luck and well done on the 7lbs so far keep it up
  #58   ^
Old Mon, Jan-31-05, 13:24
Registered Member

Stats: 183/172/120 Female 5'2"
BF:Don't want to know
Progress: 17%

Dear Angelize,

Thanks for the info. I played around on the site this a.m. and found things to make life easier. I will weight in on Sundays with you, but not til next Sunday since I only started a few days ago (Friday).
  #59   ^
Old Tue, Feb-01-05, 04:47

BF:

ok well i was worried but after posting a question on newbies page i got my answers apparently it seems that if your weight stalls in week 3 its because your body is playing catch up from the rapid weight loss in the first 2 weeks ( makes sense)

so heres looking forward to week 4 lol ( every felt like your wishing your life away lol)
  #60   ^
Old Thu, Feb-03-05, 04:43
Registered Member

Stats: 183/183/156 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 0%

hi i am on week 2 and nothing is happening i do feel slimmer so perhaps inches are comming off i will weigh on sunday