Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Success Stories > Milestones
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-08, 21:18

Plan: atkins
Stats: 213/175/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 60%
Default Blessed is this Site!!! - 16 weeks - 35lbs

Just thought I would share a little - and give an update on my progress - first off I'm not willing to take the time to figure out how to edit my numbers in my profile - nor how to update weight stats on this site - I'm truly a cyber and cellular rebel at heart - however - this site is my (and has been for the past few months) - SALVATION !! To date I have gone down three WHOLE dress sizes and lost a total of 35 lbs. I honestly can't believe I'm doing so good!! I also haven't worked out that much - not at all really. (When people notice my weight loss that I haven't seen in a while - I'm quite humble about my change(s). I recently went to a family gathering and some of them I haven't seen in a while (all women); - well - when I walked into the party everyone - I guessed noticed my - I guess you could say - progress? Anyhow - they all made me stand up - turn around and they started clapping and whistling!! I thought I would die. I felt like a contestant on the Biggest Loser Show - I don't like to be the center of attention and I probably should have enjoyed it - but I got embarrased. Then I thought to myself - boy - I must have really been a site for sore eyes last year!! Or should I say a BIG SITE for sore eyes. I still need to loose another 20 lbs or so to get close to my goal weight. Anyway - just thought I would lay this out there to see if anyone else has experienced anything like this - and how you may feel when it occurs. Thanks everyone for your continued support in my endeavor. I would not have been able to do this without the support and encouragement of all of you. This site is truly a "God Send!!!" Once again, I thank you with all of my heart!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-08, 21:22
Go Seminoles......

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'5
BF:baby phat
Progress: 16%

Thanks for sharing...Start a journal so I can come by and bug you... Congrats on your loss
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jun-11-08, 08:18

Plan: LC
Stats: 157/155/135 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 9%

Congatulations!! That great Chele!
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Jun-13-08, 01:13

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%

Well done! Keep up the good work! I love this site, too, as I don't know anybody personally who believes in low-carb, and it is so good to know that there are all these other people here on the forum who don't think I'm mad!!!

I would have never kept up with low-carbing if it weren't for this forum. I have only lost 12lbs (but I only have 20 to lose altogether), but I am very happy with my progress.

I also haven't figured out how to change my stats either...

amanda