Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 07:58
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Protein Power Pals-Thursday, April 22

Good Morning low carbers!
( in her best imitating voice of Robin Williams G'morning Vietnam!)

I hope you all have a wonderful day today, someway... I am going to post the Reiki principles that, when reminded of them myself, think..why don't I do this everyday?

Quote:
Just for today, do not worry.
Just for today, do not anger.
Honor your parents, teachers, and elders.
Earn your living honestly.
Show gratitude to everything.

Dr. Mikao Usui
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 08:26

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning everyone!!!!

here are my #'s for yesterday:
Calories Eaten Today
source grams cals %total
Total: 1905
Fat: 117 1052 58%
Sat: 45 409 23%
Poly: 15 136 7%
Mono: 44 396 22%
Carbs: 63 167 9%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 150 598 33%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

a little high in calories, but i went to the gym so i guess it balances out.

thanks for the thought of the day dawn!! good way to start out the morning.

shelly-- great to see you pop in yesterday. thanks for the words of encouragement.

ellie---CHEER UP!!! i hope you are feeling better today. i am a little. it has turned sunny here today and i think that may have something to do with it. plus i am going on a boat ride today so i don't have to sit and stare at this computer all day!!!! also... keep the clothes, they WILL fit!!

bawdy-- thanks for popping in yesterday also. hopefully soon your days will be filled with slight depression, followed by some happiness!!! it is hard, i understand. you are strong, (and beautiful), you will get through this!!

catch ya'll later!!!!!
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 08:59

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 384/142/135 Female 5 ' 5 1/2 "
BF:
Progress: 97%

Good morning everyone!

My dh left for Arizona today. He'll probably be gone for a week. When he's gone I don't have to cook as much, so that's nice.

I'm down another 3 lbs! Yippee!!!

Bawdy - I was glad to see that you popped in yesterday! You're in my prayers. Sometimes life seems to really give us some blows! You're a strong lady and I know things will get better for you. Hang in there!

Dawn - how's the excercising going? My dh told me how proud of me he is, then he asked me when I was going to start excercising! So, I think I'll get my Richard Simmons tape out (brand new in plastic, shame on me!) And give it a run through today! I loved the thought of the day!
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 09:12
Flutterby

BF:

I have been walking the pooches EVERY day..rather than just slipping them out..and I am seeing them feeling a little better as well... my older dog, when she was about 6 months old, got hit by a car, and her hip has always troubled her since... I noticed Sunday that she really was gimping down the hill coming home, but today..she just barrelled right down..

I need a massage!
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 09:27

hey dawn!!
Quote:
I need a massage!

i guess you really can't give yourself one huh!!!!!
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 11:05
Flutterby

BF:

nopers.. i have tried.. doesnt work very well, and I have not been able to become flexible enough to be a contortionist! LOL.

:::sighs::::

I miss the lively chatter here...
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 12:12

Plan: no fake foods lo-0 carbs
Stats: 200/160/130 Female 5'2"
BF:goal 25%
Progress: 57%

peering in
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 12:37
Flutterby

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by unitydkn
peering in

well that perked it up.. lol.. the lively chatter bumped up a level... (smiles in a trouble making manner!)

OFF to go shopping.. actually PLANNING a meal for once.. going to make some kind of low carb pizza tonite for dinner.. and look for a good digital camera.. I think I am going to sell some of my clothes on ebay.
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 14:24

hey dawn, mee too re the lively chatter.... hope everybody is doing okay.

what size clothes are you trying to get rid of?? any size 18-20's? or mens 40'x29??
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 16:01

Plan: Low-Cal - good carbs
Stats: 235/229/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:
Progress: 7%

I'm here to check in and hopefully liven things up a bit.

Re: the WOE - I'm LC and moderate calorie still. Weight was 172.5 this AM. My broken toe is infected so I've been to see the doc - probably the reason I lost weight - she chewed a couple of inches off my tail for the 35 mile hike (the docs thought it was going to be more like 20 miles - can't imagine where they got that idea ) I did a 1.4 mile walk last night anyway

Kat: My hubby sent me that news item last week - makes me feelbetter about the broken toosie

Bawdy - It was good to see you peek in. Keep doing that - this bunch is concerned about you - there's a lot love in this thread. You're still in my prayers. I know you don't eat when you're upset, but I hope you will at least eat a little something several times a day.

Ellie - hope today is a better day. Coming off the BCP's will give you killer mood swings - it passes after about 3 weeks.

Wonderful re: small 14's fitting - I can only dream about that right now. I'm a solid 16 these days.

Asipenser - great to see you posting. You menu and exercise program seems to be a winner.

Dawn - The comment about giving yourself a massage almost sent me to photoshop with a pic of a contortionist and a massage table....

Glad the puppies are feeling better.

Shelly (Lissette) Great to you back. Missed you.

Yeti - are you hiding again? I hear yeti season is opening in jersey next week....

Was that Unity I saw streak thru this thread - don't make me go to photoshop with a streaking Unity on my mind - come tell us how you're doing.

Songberrie - Enjoy the vacation from hubby responsibilities. Congrat on the losses.

Elaine - where are you hiding today? Are you OK?
  #11   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 17:13

Plan: no fake foods lo-0 carbs
Stats: 200/160/130 Female 5'2"
BF:goal 25%
Progress: 57%

I will tomorow because I goda git ...to work ....see you all at 2:30 in the morning
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Apr-22-04, 18:29
Flutterby

BF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orang
photoshop with a pic of a contortionist and a massage table....

Must warn a girl of the incoming photoshop images.. LOL.. I snorted my Dinner tea while I was reading!!

I made a combo/twist on a recipe that was posted here in this forum.. here is the recipe: Hawaiian Deep Dish Pizza Quiche

The clothes in my pile are a hodge podge of sizes.. and I am going to try to ebay them.. looked at some dig cams at target..almost bought one, but am gonna look around some more.,.maybe even ebay..LOL! ( go figure! ) Sizes 26, 24, 22's.. I have a pair of 22's that I swear are at least 26's.. you all know how sizes run..