View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Sat, Apr-07-18, 14:01

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%

Buttoni,

You have inspired me to buy more baking products. I ordered several things from Netrition last week. Some really great products and found the black soy beans they sell in the cans too...those will be a game changer. People say you cant tell they are not just black beans in a chili. I haven't had beans in three months! The carb number on those is outstanding.

I just made your fluffy cheddar biscuits today...another total life changer, they are delicious! Closet thing to a traditional baked good I've had since starting this diet. I am very excited to try more of the recipes.

I'm making your cheddar jalapeno bread to go along with corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonight. I'm could not be more exited to be eating bread tonight! I'm splurging for my birthday (yes, still making dinner though) by low carb baking! More carbs than usual for me, but still super low compared to regular bread products.

Folks should click on your link in your signature and go check out your web site if they haven't. It is now in my bookmarks.