Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #48   ^
Old Fri, Aug-03-18, 07:30

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Lori, so agree it is depressing to say the least. Too long bad weather. a day or 2 max is all I can take, you put this weather into 4-5-6 days and I start to flip out LOL
I am draining water out of the pool now cause it fills up over the filter edge and have done it a few times now. annoying as heck and another job added all cause of weather. and yes, any 'little job extra' I have to do annoys the heck out of me

Glad your gym is going well for you.
Did you keep up the marathon training? walk/run and trying to improve and keep doing marathon type runs? just wondering. I was never a runner. Never took, liked or desired to run/jog ever so when I read about you training and all I was wondering do you really like that and will continue with it in your life? just curious on it.

Jaz. he has been checking boats. all duds. but I told him to not include me basically cause I am boated out. I sent out an email for a guy to call him on a boat nearby and I will help in that manner, other than that, screw it LOL
No hobbies but a hunter and fisherman. So hunting season is coming and I know he will be in his glory with all his time to hunt.

back to school is Aug 27. It is becoming all abut back to school of course. she doesn't care, but I am making sure she has what she needs by force HAHA...drag the kid to the store basically LOL

On work. Your 'new job' coming could pay monster bucks. Her position, even if not desired, could be a stellar one -----big money to sit and help others in that dept. to improve their work standards and all runs more smoothly under your supervision etc.....and in reality you sit back and pull in great money for working hard to establish that great working efficiently and all employees are happy....then you are kinda done. you watch your work...well, watch it work for all, and you still get the big paycheck without working as hard. As you get older a job/monster paycheck might just leave you more time and energy to actually do way more than life being 'all about a job' and you can put your efforts to you, your inner life, your travel and more. Thinking longer term of banking up bucks for a time and having that retirement that might just be over the top down the road.....but we ALL know this is a balacing act of your daily life and how it rolls, so time only kinda tells if it suits you or not. THIS IS A truly good thing at work. They are testing you. Don't flip on them right now. IT COULD be the ideal position coming your way. But when tired and stressed and school stress added you might not be seeing that big picture. Tired. grumpy. burned out. All could mess with your big picture on this new job coming at work so just CHILLAX best you can...at all times...kinda like 'Jesus take the wheel' and see where it IS ALL going actually....could be a dream coming your way, you never know

I have 1.5 lbs of crab legs in the freezer left from a buy I made a bit ago.....I am thinking 'very thin steak' and crab now HAHA

I think back to induction is a fab idea. It sets you back up into a very doable plan. Never be 'too tight' when adjusting back....it is ALL about what keeps you on plan, it is not about failure on plan in a way. It is about eating what is needed to put us back into that very good spot.

SENDING BIG CHILLAX TO YOU You are doing very well! With work, your new home, adjusting your plan as needed and to me you are a hero hanging in there thru tough stress times. You are rocking it Jaz! Big smiles to you!!

now I got my crab on my mind LOL

scallops.....yum

I also went out and bought 8 cans of my beloved sardines
yes I ate those a lot as a 'side dish' to a meal cause I love them...haven't bought in a while..........SEE this is how one forgets the foods it took to make the plan great....kept us there and in good form. I know you guys have LC recipes you loved and have forgotten. My sardines are now in my pantry and ready to eat oh yea, back to plan and my basics that I love and make me feel great and satisfied.

it is all we can do I guess find the sweet spot again that works so well for us and we ARE all finding that again!