View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jan-18-06, 16:52

Plan: low fat, low calorie
Stats: 283/283/175 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 0%

I just wanted to put in my two cents about the subject of Zyban, I figured out how it works. I took The Wellbutrin for about a month, man, when they say dont stop smoking when you start the drug, I thought that was wonderful! Well about a week into it I noticed the cigarettes started tasting really bad. At the time my hubby was taking it too. He had the same effect...so I guess if you continue to take it , the cigarettes taste so bad you automatically cut down and quit. We opted to quit the Zyban. ha ha...now have been nicotine free since October 15 2005. Just decided I wanted to quit, week by week kept tapering down. the day I got by without a cigarette with my morning coffee, I knew I had it made...Good luck to you \

QUOTE=alisbabe]I've been trying to give up for 2 years, longest I've lasted is 9 weeks. Tried patches, inhalators, chewing gum, liquorice root, and had hypnosis 3 times.

I'm gonna try Zyban next (I think you guys call it Wellbutin?), but I have to wait till I can come off some other stuff first and I've just been told I have to wait till spring at least

Things keep breaking round here - both cars, the washing machine, dishwasher ...

Anyway, in the past year, with the money spent on ciggies, I could have bought 15 tumble dryers, or 6 dishwashers, or 185 paperback books.

God that really makes it sound like a lot of money.[/QUOTE]