View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Thu, Feb-23-06, 05:52
Princess Sara

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 210/165.6/150 Female 5 ft 4 inches
BF:---
Progress: 74%

I've recently noticed a change in the supportive weight loss comments from my friends. Now I'm getting the "you've lost enough" comments. I still have 135 as my goal 'cause I'm finally getting the weight from my back, waist, and stomach. I'm at another platuea, but I think with patience I can lose the last bit I want. I do know that any kind of change makes those in our lives have to change as well--assimilation and accomodation. I've always been the fat, funny, outrageous one. Now I am infringing on the territory of the "nice and attractive" ones. I no longer have to overcompensate with confrontations and controversy. These were some of my character defects and recovery has been essential to maintaining abstinence from overeating and sobriety from alcoholism. Keeping a simple life helps my head and my body. It just strikes me as funny--you know my weird sense of humor--that size 6 seems to have put off a radar that I am infringing on others' territory. Kind of saying, "okay now, Sara....you aren't supposed to get smaller than me." It is okay, it will pass over time.

I gotta say a couple of words about the joy of crossing my legs. I remember how far my calf used to stick out when I crossed my legs...it was like a railroad crossing arm blocking traffic. Now my crossed leg rests sweetly down the side to my other leg. I just love the way that feels. No pushing pressure between my thighs. I get to be one of those long-legged women swaying a provocative high-heeled shoe on the end of her toes. So sexy!!

I'm so glad I have a place to share these narcissitic thought meanderings. Goodness, I've made my heart flutter this morning!!!
Have a great day...think of me when you cross your legs,
Sara<><