Old Sun, Mar-11-18, 09:41
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Hiya, ZG!
Quote:
M is hard, being in weight loss mode is easier, if you know what I mean, make no mistake losing weight is hard, but staying here is really hard. So, I feel like I sometimes "set myself up" by purposely gaining a bit of weight, so that I can lose it again...crazy right??? My big concern is that this is basically yo yoing...and I gotta tell ya, I have been there, done that.
I think what also makes maintenance harder than weight loss is that we don't get the accolades from those around us like we were getting in "weight loss" mode.

Someone on here a good while back mentioned that when she reached her desired goal weight, she changed it to a bit lower so that she was always in "weight loss" mode mentally even though she was completely happy with her weight.

She was "faking" herself out basically to continue staying vigilant... If Imma not mistaken, those were her words too!

Maintenance really hasn't been that difficult for me since I know I'll go kickin' and screamin' into my 60s, 70s and beyond in the best health possible!

I live this quote every day:

Being Overweight is Hard, Losing Weight is Hard, Keeping the Weight OFF is Hard ~ Choose your Hard!