#5   ^
Old Fri, Oct-27-17, 20:42

Plan: ≤ 20 carbs & IF
Stats: 292/235/170 Male 72 Inches
BF:
Progress: 47%

Quote:
Originally Posted by thud123
Another thought is to buy a huge cheap case of the stuff you like and use the wheatNoodleCakes as firewood or fire starters this winter, saving the packets for use with your Oat Fiber Shirataki

PS, I'm really digging the stuff. Doing quick stir fries with junky ham and simple vegetable or what ever leftovers. Add a bunch of liquid aminos and bam, food that any college kid would eat.

Funny you should mention using the wheatNoodleCakes for fire starters, my wife just purchased a Mexican chimenea at a yard sale this past weekend, (I've always wanted one!). The evenings are getting cooler so I may try your idea one of these nites when we're sitting out on the patio!

Actually I took a bit of advice from you, your link and from Meme#1. After rinsing my noodles well and draining them well, I let them marinate in about a teaspoon of sesame oil and maybe a half teaspoon of cayenne pepper. I heated chicken broth, (I have yet to try the bone broth but I plan to), with some fresh green onion, fresh chopped garlic, a bit of fresh grated ginger, a bit of chicken bouillon and a bit of fish sauce to a slight boil then added the noodles. It came out great - and it was easy. All done in 10 minutes!