#186   ^
Old Sun, Jan-22-17, 16:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 255/254/220 Male 201 cm
BF:
Progress: 3%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitecrane
Now this is a long way off, so please understand I am only asking out of curiosity. In October, I'm going on Vacation and do not want to deprive myself of ice cream / junk food / breads etc... Basically, the things we should never eat. I'm going to stay on induction from now till then, and will not have a problem returning to induction imediatly afterwards. My will power is pretty good. Hence I am 'planning' this cheat weak.

How much damage will this do? Will I gain water weight that will shed quickly in 1-2 weeks? Or will I gain back everything I lost from now till then?

My wife and I are going to Tulum in May and I don't plan on depriving myself either. It's not like one week of eating and drinking whatever you feel like is going to suddenly pile 30 lbs on you. It certainly never did any other week I vacationed away before Atkins. I figure the worst that could happen is I may gain a few pounds on vacation depending on how badly I over do it. When I get home I'll just go back on strict induction until I burn it back off.