Plan: Atkins
Stats: 169/169/130 Female 5' 2.5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Accountability Partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHoltman
Hi JoJoSue,
I am having the same issues with maneuvering around here. I would love to team up with you. Let me know how you are doing. I am in the process of trying to simplify things in my life. I have too much going on around me so I need to do that to function better! Hope all is well!

Thanks for the response LH! I was just about to give up on this web site because it's not as user friendly as other forums I've been on. If the Smoker Cessation forum had been this complicated I never would have been able to quit smoking--which thankfully I'm going on 5 years without cigarettes now

I understand about getting things organized in order to move forward. My husband had knee replacement surgery a week ago and I'm concentrating on taking care of him obviously rather than me. I'm glad he finally had it done, but that means he'll be home with me for 6 weeks and how do I get going on my LC eating when I need to cook for him and bring what he likes into the house? Not to mention having the added stress of waiting on him hand and foot--or should I say hand and knee?

Maybe we could start a new thread where we could communicate with each other or find a thread that already has people pairing up for accountability support? I'm ready to get going when you are!! Thanks!