View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Mon, Sep-05-05, 13:11
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: -/-/- Female 5ft 2in
BF:
Progress:

Okay guys get this one, how's this for an underlying medical condition.
I have just been diagnosed with hypermobility, i have long fingers, like aguy, even though i'm short, and can open them exceptionally far, ie; i have no problem holding nail varnish between the inside of my fingers!!, not normal aparantly. My limbs are exceptionally mobile, ie; could have been a dancer!
My joints click, etc, aparantly it's genetic, in a lot of people it doesn't cause much of a problem, but in some it cause a deficiency in certain vitamins, including magnesium etc, and causes food allergies, joint pain, sensativity to enviroment etc, etc, etc. Ie; sensativity to gluten, yeast, milk and dairy, alcohol, medicines, yeast infections, so on and so on.
So the reason for my candida is not candida, it's hypermobility and mineral deficiency....
Carebear, you really need to concentrate on your general health, not the candida, it is a side effect. The only one that can help you with that is a regular doctor and YOU. Sunshines right, you need to start eating right, keep a food diary, see what's bugging your body and what's not, you can then keep away from those foods until you figure out the bigger health issue.
Has your boyfriend been treated for yeast infection, because you two could be passing it back to each other?? Just a thought...