View Single Post
  #64   ^
Old Mon, Jan-21-02, 12:28

Plan: cad/calp
Stats: 200/186/160 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 35%
Default Hang on ,Joanne

I know what you mean about low fat. I think one of the reasons I was so slow on Atkins and Cad to start is I was low fat dieting and not losing anything. I think your body has to adjust when you go from one to the other . Now when I went from Atkins to CAd I followed as closely as possible to CAd and didn't gain any weight back at all and I was terrified I would. I just started losing slowly (about 1/2 lb a week for first two weeks and then it started being a little more.Just watch the portions and starches and desserts. If I have a potato,roll,corn,past etc. ,I will not have a cake ,pie type dessert. I will go with jello or pudding. When I don't have bread or the above, I may choose cake,pie etc. then.NOw i have had a small potato with my meal and a cake ,pie etc dessert and it didn't affect me but I don't go this route more than once aweek . Now you will lose 1/2 lb the other way but I prefer to tweak and do the above and go for the 1-2 lb a week loss. No more than this tho' so it will stay gone. Hope this helps. Wawtigress