#1   ^
Old Fri, Oct-13-17, 14:08

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 385.4/375/200 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default So Frustrated.

Hi everyone.
I have been eating low carb since June of last year and have lost around 147 pounds. From the beginning, I had no trouble sticking to my eating plan and it all seemed so easy. But suddenly, within the last two or three months, it seems I have lost all of my willpower. I am still sticking to low-carb food and haven't eaten anything I shouldn't, but I am now overeating and grazing on low carb food. I haven't lost any weight lately because I can't stick to my eating plan long enough to lose. I am so frustrated! I don't know how I was able to do so well all of this time and now can't seem to stick with the amounts I should be eating. It's almost like someone turned a switch off and I have lost all incentive/willingness to control my eating. The evening seems to be the biggest problem. I'm pretty sure there is an emotional reason for this as I certainly don't feel I am eating out of hunger. I'm just grateful I haven't started gaining but I need to get this under control. I would appreciate any input/suggestions. Thanks!
Sponsored Links