View Single Post
  #2366   ^
Old Sat, Jul-21-18, 06:40

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Good Morning Everyone!
Woke up to thunder and a severe storm. Plugged in my coffee and wanted it done before the power went out. Which it did- coffee was done. My power goes out EVERYTIME it storms it seems.

Nic- yay to having you back! Get rested up. We want to hear all about your trip! So you took a train to NYC? Really you are just a train ride away? I thought you were near DC? How long did it take you?

Lori- So today is a new day! So off to your sisters! That is very sweet of you to take care of her after her procedure.
I always use this thread to write and decompress! Love that! There is something awesome about writing! Safe travels

Blue- I think we are cross posting when I was chatting up Lori last night. So it was fun to read your post this morning! I get ya on cutting costs where you can. Didn't say there is a place you and your pals go to that does free appetizers if you order a drink? OR at least its like a open chip and dip bar- something along those lines? You could do appetizer and a glass of vino and still have the experience for under 20 bucks!

More about the ambiance and company that the food anyway. Your love affair with clothes. I will tell ya straight up I have very little in that area. I have enough to get by and that is it. I don't LIKE buying CLOTHES at this weight and size. Now I will tell ya when I was my PERFECT 6- boy howdy I bought like a fiend.

So the cure for that was in my last apt- remember when I gave the lady upstairs literally a TUB of beautiful clothes. Gave her all my size 6 small everything. I noticed that some stuff still have price tags on them. The very last thing I bought at that size- so funny I can remember it, was a skin tight pair of skinny jeans. Oh yea. I wore then one time. I had an amazing soft leather jacket from Chicos I had trouble letting go too. But I did. And I felt very FREED by it.
Now there were some sad moments when I would see her out wearing my clothes- because it was a reminder to me what my body USED to look like.

BUT the thing is that when I DO and WILL get to goal again I may not be a 6. And I am so ok with that. My mindset has changed I want to be healthy more than I want a SIZE on a tag!
So going through your closet should give you that same feeling! Purging and tossing really does declutter and I love open spaces.

Trig- what is your Status? You should be pulling in about anytime now!!!!! There will be laundry to do, meat to buy, and school supplies to shop for!

MM- I am not sure what VIC is? Then I went back to look at it. It said VLC- L not an I!!!!!!!! Dang I can't see even with my readers on! So you are doing VERY LOW CARB- Got it. Do you try to stay in a certain range? I also saw your states. I am not judging here by any means- but under 150 is hardly a big gal. I know it is all relative. Got that- but I am curious too if you were heavier? Just asking? I would be thrilled at your weight!
------------------------------------------------------
I need to wrap this up as I need to hit the road. Going to see the grandkids. My DD is thrilled because they can have time off too. I am the only one that babysits for them.

So I will check in later. Taking my computer- so I have SOMETHING to do while they are napping. They don't have cable! Or a TV for that manner. These kids just don't care- They are on the internet- and that is where they live.

Weight up a pound? Salt? - Feel puffy too. I took a nice long evening walk last night with the pooch. Boy I need to walk her more!- Even she was outta breath. Poor thing!

Have a safe great day.