View Single Post
  #2359   ^
Old Fri, Jul-20-18, 12:56

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Hi All,

I'm having a "blah" day today. I just have no motivation to do anything active. I'm in such a rut here. My food is very boring....same thing day after day and then eating ice cream when I know I shouldn't. Quite disgusted with myself, if you want to know the truth. Feeling like a "busted can of biscuits" with this roll around my waist. Sure doesn't stop me from eating the ice cream though! Sorry.....I'm just writing this out hoping it will give me the kick in the a$$ that I need.

Yes..the 80+ year old beat me at golf yesterday. I played very well(for me), but she was making long putts and just generally played better. We were close till the last couple holes and then the wheels came off for me. Not upset about it......silly game. I'm going to play tomorrow morning with my friends.

I'm leaving at 6AM on Sunday to head to my sister's. I know we're going to have her 11 year old granddaughter a couple of the days I'm there, so that will keep us busy. I do need to go to the Nordstrom Rack store near her to return an item I got in the mail today. I have been wanting a denim jacket, but the one I ordered is too small. I ordered another one from Amazon Prime Wardrobe, so we'll see how that one fits. Free returns if it doesn't.

Sorry this was an all about me wah, wah, wah post. That's why I didn't post first thing this morning like normal....woke up in this foul mood. No one to blame but myself....it's all about my eating and lack of exercise. Both of those can be fixed....I just need do get my sh!t correct!!

Thanks for listening....you all are the best. I think I might explode if I didn't have this forum to unload to. Lord knows DH would not understand any of this babbling.

((Hugs))