Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #178   ^
Old Thu, Sep-20-18, 10:55

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

I've become a bit suspicious of spinach, at least on a personal level. Going "carnivore" but keeping in heavy cream and various artificial sweeteners and coffee, I generally feel a lot better, and find it easier to stay more ketogenic (at least as far as ketogenic ratio/keeping a low anti-ketogenic load goes, I don't actually measure ketones). A more ketogenic diet generally gives me this, as well as getting rid of some shoulder pain I had on and off working out. I've gone long periods where the only fruit or vegetable source I had most days was spinach, didn't do quite as good. Of course it's possible a couple of ounces of peanuts and/or rum once a week had an effect. Work also forces me to be much more active, so it might just be easier to be in the ketosis that I'm not measuring, or something. Also mania decreases feelings of pain, much the mirror of the way that depression can increase discomfort/pain, and being in a fast paced work environment pushes me towards hypo much more often.

I'm probably not the best guinea pig to generalize from.