#46   ^
Old Sat, Aug-26-06, 11:46
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 158/143/127 Female 162 cm
BF:
Progress: 48%

RomaGirl,
Thanks for your fast answer! If my project of lc meeting in Israel puts some chair on its bones, I don't care to meet in the North if you don't like to travel. I suggested Azrieli station, because it is a central rail station accessible to all.
Anyway tomorrow is Sunday and my "vacation' is over. I enjoyed it in some way but I prefer to be in the lc wagon and lose more weight. I'm going slowly and the results are for us also not to gain weight.
How many eggs a week do you guys eating? I do two. I don't dare more especially that in the last year my total cholesterol has started to be higher. My doctor wants me to take medicines but I refuse. I know that having cholesterol in the blood is a genetic thing more that a food related one, but I don't think it's wise to act as if it is not related at all. In the last months, I also tried to cut on fat, not as I was eating so much of it, but especially in cheese, I tried to use the lighter ones. But then, did you notice they seem to have more carbs? I think it's because they replace the fat by polydextrins of all kinds.
Tomottow is a new day.
Sponsored Links