View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jan-04-06, 11:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 189/137/130 Female 66.8 inches
BF:
Progress: 88%

Welcome Hanan and welcome back Tim's Mum!

Tim's mum: I didn't gain anything over Xmas even though I had Canderel choccies, and a little cheese sauce and gravy. They were my only cheats but I did eat a lot of the allowed foods like gammon etc!

Quote:
I recently found pork crackling in a butchery at Northgate....it made for a good snack. I also noticed that Weigh-less have come up with low carb sausages and bacon. Usually sausages have about 9g of carbs per 100g but these new weigh-less sausages are 3g per 100g and they come with herbs and pepper....yummy!

When we lived in Joburg I used to eat pork crackling as well, but can't find it here where we live (Kuruman). But I have tried the pork bangers from weighless - they are yummy!

I have no idea where to get those syrups, unless you can order them online from an overseas supplier. If you find a supplier please let me know - those Brits and Americans don't know how lucky they are!!!!

Hanan: I would be happy to have you as part of our (very) small group from Africa. I started at 86 but now am down to 69 so we are very close in weight at the moment.
How do you find people's attitude's towards LCing - here in SA most dieticians are against it, *sigh*.