#38   ^
Old Sun, Dec-07-03, 04:20
Contributing Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236/230/160 Female 64
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hello Everyone!
I have finally started my journal so please read it when you all have the time. Since yesterday was such a wonderful day for me, I decided to start my journal on a happy note instead of the alternative.

I got our photos uploaded and you can view them either from my journal or under the low carb galleries->low carb gatherings link. I think they turned out really nice! I didn't upload the one I took because you couldn't see Dotti's smiling face.

I truly had a wonderful time meeting everyone yesterday and am really looking forward to February. Hopefully, I will have lost a lot more weight by then. Oh, and I'll bring a bib this time!

Yes, I loved the chocolates, but hubby wasn't too keen on them so all the more for me!! Of course, he will probably like the chocolate chip cookies better to I'll have to get some now before they are all gone.

Syliva, thanks for the sweets yesterday. They were truly divine! Little Anne, thanks for the Splenda tablets and thanks a million for organizing this meet. Sinbad, thanks for understanding my pain of losing weight. Kadjax, thanks for the sewing lessons. To all of you, thanks for the wonderful conversation, the sharing, and for not wagging your fingers at me for 'falling off the wagon' over the holidays. It was such a relief to NOT here how 'bad' I am for indulging in a few carbs for holiday dinners. If anybody would like to try any of the Atkins products, have a look at the site and let me know and I will order it for us and bring it to our meet in February.

American at birth, British at heart!
Deeanna