#5   ^
Old Sun, Dec-10-17, 20:55
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

Thank you, ladies.

Yesterday during a music lesson I actually had to stop and eat because I was not able to accurately read the notes on the page. This followed a swim, and the yogurt/berries/nuts I ate there was my first meal of the day. Normally that doesn't bother me, but the swim might have drained me dry.

I do tend to over-analyze, but I've been feeling queasy off-and-on since morning. I ate some salad around 7 (and I don't eat in the mornings), went back to sleep, and have eaten lightly since then. Drank some water, took some activated charcoal, and listened to family members' Christmas drama on the phone for about two hours.

As I said, maybe just a bug or something unrelated.

Also wondered (I mentioned I overanalyze, right?) if the last fat to be lost is the first to be gained. In other words, is my body getting into stores of fat that have been there for decades? And if so, is it like an attic where all the old toxins and trash are stored, and now it's coming out? If yes, that wouldn't help. But let's face it, we're probably not going to see anything on that in a peer-reviewed article in a professional journal.

Even if all we can do is speculate, I appreciate the company in my miz-of-the-tum.

Already decided that if I don't feel better tomorrow, I'm staying home from work.