Old Sun, Dec-10-17, 15:34
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%
Default How much food is not enough?

Hi, maintainers.

I am wondering if you all (or any) had to go through the process of figuring out whether you are eating enough food?

Yesterday I think I ran the tank dry, and I'm kind of feeling the aftereffects of that. Or maybe not--maybe I'm just feeling a bit queasy today for unrelated reasons. Because of a busy schedule and needing to time my eating around some activities, I ended up having only one meal. I saw a substantial drop on the scale this morning, and my clothes even look looser. I'm not trying to go pedal-to-the-metal on weight loss, so that was not my intent. And I have had one-meal days before and done fine.

I'm just wondering if, as we get closer to our optimal body weights, we have more immediate need for food energy, and need to eat a little more than we do in the losing mode.

There is the this-feels-good hunger of mild tummy rumbles, and the this-does-not-feel-good hunger. This led to the latter, but when I went to eat, nothing appealed to me much, and I ate in small amounts to not overwhelm myself. Am I just discovering new territory here?
Sponsored Links