#95   ^
Old Wed, Jan-23-13, 17:09

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blenders
I really enjoy reading everyone's food log too!

I've had an off couple days. Hubby and I worked really hard this weekend to do an early spring cleaning of our house. I spent lots of time going up and down our stairs putting all the kids toys permanent upstairs in their room instead of fighting a constant losing battle dealing with their mess all over the family room floor. Ahhhh, it feels good to have a clean home again!
I was thoroughly exhausted at the end of each day. The first day I only had a glass of wine for dinner (I wasn't at all interested hubby's tri tip). The second day was another glass of wine and a hamburger patty with cheese. Other than my big breakfast, I didn't eat much else during the cleaning frenzy. Even though I had the wine outside my RM, I still expected to burn a bunch of calories and see the scale move but it didn't.
This morning, I was feeling very nauseous and run down so I postponed my RM. I drank a cup of fennel tea which helped a lot with my queasiness and was able to eat a nice RM for lunch.

B - fennel tea
L - leftover donuts that I used as the bread for some french toast (yum!), hashbrowns with butter/coconut oil, 1 orange, 1 glass fermented apple juice (using my water kefir grains)
D - still not sure, not very hungry. probably some more fennel tea or if I get hungry, some tuna, mayo, and celery

Eno, I can't stop thinking about eating a bagel now since you mentioned it. It's going on my grocery list! A bagel with lox and cream cheese is my fav!

Remember that this WOE isn't about the calories. It's about your body's reaction to insulin. If you trigger more insulin release in a meal or extra release throughout the day you will stall or gain.

MIW