Old Wed, Aug-19-09, 08:01
Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidC
I was only fifty pounds up, but that's still a lot packed onto a 5'1" frame. It's all relative - both height and feeling. But you fought the battle and won. That's what counts. Cheers to you, and to everyone who has faced down those pounds, one at a time.

Hi Sid...and yes, your 50 lbs on your tiny frame is a lot.

I do believe that Barbara is a rather tall lady...maybe 5'7"? and reading this blog, made me realize that she never truly suffered with her 20 lbs gain. It was her intellect that enabled her to fix her situation with her weight.

It was not like that for me at all.....I seemed unable to learn my lessons as I was in an all consuming reactive state and using food to drug myself for years and years. Seeing my truth and facing it, was crucial to my being able to complete the journey and have some sort of healing. I had to really suffer for a very long time, it felt as if I was brought to my knees. That was my journey.

While her confession is real....and I do enjoy their blogs....this does make me see something in it that I had not looked at before.....she sells her book by blogging on this subject. A very good way to capture your target audience is to blog to them.