Old Mon, Jan-16-06, 23:51
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 187/177/154 Female 5ft 6in
BF:
Progress: 30%

Hi Jas, Sandhya ,
Good to hear from you gals.
Yes, I'm married, have two kids- a girl (17) and a boy (14). Both are in school at the moment, though my daughter graduates next year. Then we get on the college search merry go round, sigh!! She's good at art, so graphic design/animation or some such thing is what she's looking at....let's see what happens.
As for me, I'm 45, I work in a public sector company in the marketing wing, currently posted in Calcutta, but transferable to any place in India. We all dread the transfers......looking for schools, finding packers, dealing with breakages, looking for a house, etc. etc, etc...... Anyway, no point worrying about it.
Sandhya's already given you the low down on fish recipes, sounds really delicious, does'nt it? We generally coat the fish with salt and turmeric powder and fry it in mustard oil. Mustard oils are supposed to be heart healthy and anyway the fish tastes great! You could eat this with fresh salad and bingo, there you are! Though I get so little time to cook, I eat the same as everybody else, but leave out the rice/rotis/bread. (cuts the hassle!!) Actually, in India we are a lot better off in terms of domestic help...I have a girl who cooks everyday so I dont really need to go to the kitchen on a regular basis. Besides I have to travel a bit on business, so the family would go hungry when I was'nt there! All in all the system works fine. And as i was telling Sandhya a while back.....we dont have to deal with the temptations of Starbucks or Dunkin' donuts lurking around every corner! But darn it I'M STILL FAT!!!! Exercise, exercise........I know, I know.

Well talk to ya all soon,
Anu