View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-01, 21:38

Plan: 6 week body makeover
Stats: 225/185/190 Male 5.8
BF:
Progress: 114%
Default WARNING!! Venting frustration.. Explicit language

Why the f*** do parents act the way they do??? I called my mom this evening.. yes the same mom who gave me sh*t 3 weeks ago for wearing a bikini.. the same mom I told, " Hey fat people get hot too"

I called her and said HI I started a diet and have lost 5 pounds so far, I feel good and I am really positive about this diet and it's changed my whole way of thinking about food and I am taking strides to change my whole WOL. ( just a note I have only ever been on one other diet in my life)

then she says what kind, and I say well I reduce my carbs and eat more protien... well that was it.. she went off and told me how this diet is stupid and it will kill me and clog my arteries, and how lots of protien will make my cholesterol high etc etc etc etc..
And that I will loose it fast and then when I go off the diet I will gain it all back,... she went on about how I need to eat fruit and so on and thats why they recommend 5 servings a day etc because they are good for you!! BLAH BLAH BLAH I told her this is a long term eating habit change and not a diet and I dont plan on going off it after I reach my goal........Well forget it!!

HOLY F*** talk about discouraging... I am convinced she is brainwashed, and that is why she will remain overweight... she can go on and off her weight watchers as much as she wants.. but I was like " MOM, look!! That is not true.. and you have been listening to too much gossip instead of the facts... then she got mad at me and said well just watch yourself.... Geez thanks mom... I really needed a little more support from you.

Like what the f***??? What is the matter with people......

Sorry for the language.. just needed to vent... and thought this would be a good place I am sure you have all met some resistance to this new WOL....

moms... ARGH!!!

Shannon
Sponsored Links