#1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-08, 18:28

Plan: Atkins induction phase
Stats: 380/361/215 Male 6' 2"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default A Question

Hey there,

I had a quick question about suppliments.

I ordered vitamins for low carb diets from online. They aren't the Atkins brand but have basically the same stuff. I was also taking a fish oil dose daily. My weight loss isn't what it should be for the first two weeks of induction, which I complete today. I've only lost about six pounds. My clothes feel a bit loose but the weight loss isn't there to support that.

Now, I quit the fishy oil gel caps after week one because I didn't think I had lost enough and maybe there are some carbs hidden in there. No carb counts listed on the bottle. I thought that would take care of it. The only thing I can think of is it maybe the low carb diet vitamins I've been taking and still take. There isn't a carb count listed there either, which is odd since they are called "Vitamins For the Low Carb Diet" or something close to that.

My meals are egg whites and a few pieces of sausage for breakfast. The whites are carb free and the sausage is two carbs per serving. Lunch is some kind of meat which is no carb to two carbs. Dinner is the meat thing again with about a cup of broccoli, steamed or raw. No carbs other than that unless I have a cup or two of coffee in the morning with two teaspoons of splenda, so I can hide the coffee taste... I'm not exercising yet so I can rule out mussle build. I'm drinking so much water that the city may start rationing and my meals are good portion sizes so I'm sure that I'm not in fast and hoarde mode.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Tom
Sponsored Links