#89   ^
Old Thu, Sep-04-08, 07:32

Plan: Moderate Carb...
Stats: 235/195/140 Female 5'3
BF:HELP!!!
Progress: 42%

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiechic
I too have been hoping that if I ever manage to dump this extra 40 pounds I would instantly become a lean mean running machine I guess its not to be, I will just have to live with being a slowpoke. At this stage in my running career I'm just happy to be running at all

Anyhoo, today was day 3 of week 6 - 25 min run, in which time I covered just over 2.5km (yes when I said I was slow, I mean't really slow).

My runs don't seem to be getting any easier and I'm kinda dreading the 3 long runs next week, I like the intervals. However the immense satisfaction I get after my run makes it all worthwhile. Sometimes I think its a mental thing for me, today I was suffering more during the first 3rd of the run than I was for the last 3rd!?!

Hey Aussie... I'm with you I'm just happy to be running again... I hadn't ran since last Friday....I agree too much time between runs... Finished week 7, day 1, 25 minutes... Will have to run again tomorrow to make up for missiing out this week... Hope everyone has a great day!

TJ