Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2349   ^
Old Wed, Jul-18-18, 17:11

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

NIC- OMG- your trip- what FUN. I have always wanted to do a train ride too! Like a TRIP ride! Where you get your own room ect. So romantic! I would love that!!!!!!

Blue- you were in my head all day!!!!!!
So first thing that happen- she got an ass chewing- second she had to apologize.
Then HR called and ask if I wanted to officaillly open it. I was tempted to say no- ALMOST felt sorry for her. But I said YES. I want protection down the line when she goes from weepy to vindictive. I am the 5th person to have a formal complain in 1.5 years. They are asking for those emails. They want the paper trail. I truly think this might be it for her- or pretty dam close. I would expect retirement real soon!!!!! fingers crossed.

Anyway- she should be afraid to fart around me at this point- I turned evidence. Gladly too I might add. I am going to be like that small splinter in your foot no one can see yet it is felt- and drive the person crazy. Yet ya can't see it- no visible. Yup- I am that splinter with a beautiful smile to see her out the door. Sooner rather than later. my next name- SHARD- LOVE it- Dexter like.

Thanks again for that beautiful post. Bit the bullet and went through with it.
Now the chips will fall where they may. I love Karma- it is the beautiful equalizer. It really is. What goes around- gee I wonder if I should buy that 450 million dollar lotto - naw- I'm not that soft either!!!!! HHAHAHAHAHA

Trig- You are such a hoot to me. I just love your simplicity. I say that with the utmost respect. You know how to wring the most out of the most simple things in life and embrace them and love them. the smell of the water, the feel of fish, the beauty of the mountains, the love of family. I just love that about you. Not complicated most people make things. Just simple, pure beauty, and brute honesty! No games! Love reading your posts. I bet you talk just like you write.
Bring it sister!!!!!!!! Enjoy too the last couple days you got going on! Thanks for staying in touch. you are sorely missed when you are dark!

Lori- you crack my up- getting serious about the work out thing????Serious? You are the work out QUEENon this thread. But from my side- you just need to do more than walk from the bed to the car to the cube to the recliner!!!!!!! Dear Goodness did I really write that out!!!!!! URGHHHHHHHHHH========-------------------------------------------------------------
Back on the LC train- yes yesterday was a Total bust. No regrets- moving forward.
Back on track- it was a set back for sure.

I am feeling better today- like I have a fighting change to get this degree and move on! My goal- stick around long enough to be Dr. Jones! HAHAAHAH-

Ok- All I got for today- LONG day- and just tired.
Last word:
Good beds are the key to great sleep!

Great night ladies