Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2019   ^
Old Wed, May-23-18, 06:49

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Lori- I bet you are already starting to freak out with excitement and nerves. It is a huge deal, this trip.. just going over there PLUS having the 10K also! Clothes wise, try not to worry. Your friend has you covered plus you can always grab something there if you are desperate.

Stay away from the Beltway after about 3 PM!

Trig- Aaaaahahahahaha I needed that laugh this morning. That was too funny!! Love your response too. That whole story made my day.

Jaz- I have an apple watch, so I can't speak to a Fitbit. I will say, though, that I have location services turned off, unless I am using the map app, and all sharing turned off as far as sharing activities with others etc. I am pretty wary of big brother as well. I have found it exceedingly motivating- far far more than I would have expected.

Roadkill is sort of like seasoned hamburger steaks, topped with sliced caramelized onion, mushrooms and provolone cheese. It is delicious!

Your future plans sound great and like an excellent fit for you. Good luck with the boss's boss visiting you today!

Blue- Yep, DS is the super-goal-driven achiever one. DD is also an achiever. They both have a lot of firstborn traits and a strong work ethic.
And yes, definitely there are a lot of paths to get to where one wants to go and for some they are not at all linear!

NoS going well - I think I am a month in now. No idea if weight loss has happened or not. I am guessing I am probably holding still. But it has been a very good mental break for me and I am enjoying the livability of it at this stage of the game. It has been an absolute life saver for me during this emotional week.

Love your Uber-positive mood and upbeat happiness going on. You have got your groove back, Stella!

•••••••••

It's a sunny day outside, can I get a Hallelujah! Will take the dogs out for a walk to get the exercise in today, plus vacuuming and a little more housework. Bumped cleaners to next week when we have company coming in.

Dh and I have started watching The Office with DS16. He and DD23 are OBSESSED with the show. So far it is clever and funny.

As I mentioned to Blue, NoS is going well. Not much else to report on that front. Just doing the plan.

Pool gets opened tomorrow! It'll be a few days before we can get in but that signifies summer coming for sure. And only 15 more days of school for DS16!