Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2013   ^
Old Tue, May-22-18, 17:11

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

LOL Trig on the eating at night/omelet story. I tell ya, if it isn't one thing, it's anther! Your Dh probably tripped her hunger when he started cooking the hot food and she could smell it- stirred up her appetite!.

We had a couple of sunny days but now the rain and storms are back. Oh well. At least the grass is mowed! Pool is supposed to be opened on Thursday, guess we will see if they can get it done or not

Jaz- Yes you are right, we are on the same page and that helps TREMENDOUSLY. We kind of switch around with who plays the heavy on minor league stuff- certain things bother him and not so much me, and vice versa, but on something major we are both all in like a tsunami wave.

Girl, I feel for you on the cube work life. I literally could not. I know this about myself. There is just no way. My body and mind won't have it, plus I don't like putting up with other people or being told what to do. LOL I am a piece of work!

LOVED the pics you sent. LOVE THEM!! Ava and her brother look a lot alike IMO.

Blue- Yep, definitely had it easier with the other two. This one has pulled out the manual and is ticking the "teenager" boxes. He is definitely cowed at the moment though. He has no recollection of triggering his parents like this before. Thanks for your words, and your thoughts and your understanding. Nice thing is, through it all, he understands that our love for him is immutable. It was and is and always will be what it was at his birth- he can't make it more, or less in any way. It just is and always will be. As long as we got that, we'll survive all this other stupid shizz he is putting us through.

Look at you, working on multiple projects. That is just so awesome. I am so happy for you, and proud of you and how you have handled the changes and adversity. This is the icing on the cake!

KMom- So sorry that your older daughter and family canceled. I understand why for the Dh but wish the Daughter and kids had come and just let him work. Lord knows I certainly would have and not thought twice!

God love you putting up with company for 11 days, TWICE! There is no one on the planet that I would want staying here that long and sometimes that includes my husband and kids!

Glad you are staying strong. You've been missed and glad you will be back around!

LORI!! Your trip is practically here! Are you so excited?! I am excited for you!! Take some pics to share with us.

•••••••••••••••••

Things are going fine here. Picked Ds16 up at 12:30 for his wisdom tooth removal consultation. He gets them out early June. Keeping him close by and all restrictions continue for quite some time to come. But things are going well overall.

DS19 got his grades today and he rocked it out. By UMD standards he finished his first year of college with a 4.0, by law school standards a 4.13. He is really happy with that. I tell you, the Econ class was the first time I have ever seen the kid really really sweat. He worked his BUTT off for that grade. It's good for him to be so challenged.

DD23 got a promotion at work, which is awesome, and was also accepted into an online Masters degree program at Penn State. So she is doing awesome also. Yay!

Got gym time in today so all rings will be closed. I think today will be day 27 or something like that? Crazy!!

Had Roadkill for dinner tonight and tomorrow will be crack slaw, then leftovers Thursday.