View Single Post
  #32   ^
Old Fri, Jan-26-18, 17:27

Plan: Atkins Concept
Stats: 225/190/175 Male 70.5"
BF:
Progress: 70%
Default So...6lbs just like that, gone?

You all are NOT going to believe this. Well, maybe you've seen this before...but anyway...Just 4 days ago on Monday I was lamenting gaining 2lbs back.

Stepped on the scale for the first time since then, this evening. 6 lbs down in 4 days.

The difference in my diet? I went back to 1/2 a 11.5oz can of V8 every morning with my supplements/pills, started having a serving of fruit at lunch every day, usually an orange and the most bizarre of all...I fell of the wagon and started drinking liquor again. Not a sloppy mess drunk, and no beer, only a little wine and otherwise all no-sugar no carbs distilled spirits. Mostly vodka.

Dropped from 213lbs to 207 lbs in 4 days.

I HAD been feeling like my belly was pulling tighter...like I'm standing more like a fit man...more "proud" if you will. I have done zero exorcise...I haven't even started a real exorcise regime. I work in front of a computer most days sitting down!

That's just bizarre. Buy like Jey said, I cant let the scale control my mental health! But today would be one of the days it's providing therapy!

I'll take it! 18 lbs in 25 days. That's better than the diet commercials...I'm 1/3 to my goal in less than a month...hard to believe.