View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-08, 03:15

Plan: Ray Peat (not low-carb)
Stats: 00/00/00 Female 164cm
BF:
Progress: 51%

I'm afraid I'm not quite in your neck of the woods - I live near Stuttgart, but welcome to the forum! I have seen a post from somebody living in Bavaria, but there don't seem to be that many Germany-based people on here.

But seeing as we're all floating around in the internet ether, it doesn't really matter! I've had some really helpful tips, advice and ideas from this forum and the best thing is that the distance between you and the rest of the forum members isn't usually relevant.

Good luck with your weight-loss project! I'm doing well on my LC plan, but am currently suffering a little due to a tummy bug - "Schwarztee mit Zucker und Zwieback" are on the menu right now... Not exactly low-carb, but it's the only thing that works for me with this kind of problem...

Hope you enjoy the forum - it's really worth having a good luck around - the articles posted in the LC media watch section are reallly interesting and I have learnt so much through reading the various posts and articles I've seen here.

All the best

amanda