Old Sun, Jun-04-17, 10:47

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Sebo
"
I wanted to echo Thud, I've never found reviewing what I CAN'T eat very useful. I have a mantra when I do start the pity party, and that is that I say to myself: "Self, you have eaten enough gallons of Ben and Jerry's and bags o' reeses etc. for 2 or 3 life times, thats why you are where you are now and there is nothing "unfair" about it. So woman up (I say to myelf) and recognize what you CAN eat,and be grateful -- there are people out there who have more restricted diets than you do" 'and not only that you have a lot of good health and mobility to work with!!" So, thats how I get myself on track, although I still REALLY struggle with the portions of good things issue. Hope you can find food you enjoy and get back on board -- lots of recipes available in the recipe drop down as well as on the internet -- needs some shopping to have the stuff available. All the very very best,

I too practice gratitude for what I can eat that allows me to be healthy. Why feel bad about not being able to eat foods that are toxic to me? It's a really helpful attitude to nourish so you get both brain nourishment from this positive attitude and body nourishment from a low carb way of eating, win win.

Jean