Old Sun, May-05-19, 04:48
Forum Moderator

Plan: Primal/P:E
Stats: 171/145/145 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by khrussva
I don't know what it is about this 90 day challenge thing, but it does work. I guess that it is all about that little bit of extra focus that we need to walk the line.
Thanks Ken, and you're right about that bit of focus. For me, what works is that my eating - as well as my job and other lifestyle factors - are very much seasonal. I'm not doing things the same way in bitterly-cold dark February as I am in sweltering August. Finances, having SAD, being naturally disorganized (year-round ) ... it all requires some tweaks throughout the year for me. Having daily or near-daily check lists and check-ins keeps me on track.

Barb, you're lucky, I miss corn. I got away with it for a long time, but when I was linking this thread to the new one, I saw my very first post and it was my corn mourn. A belated congrats on your success, BTW. Kat is right, I definitely cheer for everyone, but I'm usually at this thread while I'm supposed to be getting ready for work at 2:00 or 3:00 am.

Kat, good luck getting your kitchen taken care of. I had no idea there were stoves that run on propane. (*insert Hank Hill .gif here*)