View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Oct-22-09, 09:17

Plan: Food Combining
Stats: 220/175/154 Male 5feet5inches
BF:?/27.5%/19.6%
Progress: 68%

(Moderator note - thread moved. )

You really need to post this in the 'food combining' forum where there are quite few of us who can help you.

If I want to eat more than 3 meals a day, how long should I wait 2 or 3 hours? Not sure if I will cope with only 3 meals a day, get into a panic about food! The more often I can eat the better, hence the weight problem!

wait as long as you can unless you eat meals of the same type. If you only eat protein, lipid meals time between meals doesn't matter. Aslo if you only eat strchy measl it doesn't matter. One way out would be to have protien days and starchy days. The paln I am on does this and it works well.

Then lunch can be a salad sandwich or wholegrain pasta with tomato & veg, or salad and protein... And I can have red wine and 70% chocolate.

Yes. Do you really want red wine and chocolate for lunch?

How about avocado? Can I have that on bread or only with salad, not sure if it is a veg or protein?

Avocado is a difficult one. It is full of fat. I'd have to look it up.

Can I have any porridge at breakfast?

Yes, but no sugar and not much milk or cream.

If I have some almonds & dried apricots with coffee anytime, does it matter when last I had a meal?

Yes. Coffee no yes, for stuff to go with it.

PS. Don't want to be too strict as then won't cope, so am including wine and chocolate straight away at night!

Like all plans if you don't stick to it, it won't work. ONE glas of red wine and one or two squares of dark choclate should be ok.

Thanks for any help/advice/tips, need to lose so much weight and quick.

You're welcome but food combing is much more a way of life than a quick fix. If you need something in a hurry try Stillman's or soem other much stricter plan.

Look forward to seeing you in the food combiners corner.

Robert