View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 20:46

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 180/135/140 Female 5.3
BF:
Progress: 113%

Hello, there, I'm sorry to hear of your busness woes, I was self employed for 15 years, hubby has been for about 25 years, I can relate to the stress involved.

Well then to the point, hydrochlorothiazide, is what stopped my weight loss dead in it's tracks. I was ordered by my Dr. to get back on them, so I did, for 3 weeks, no loss at all no gain either, I'm pleased to say. the week I went on LTautine( stopped the hydrochlorothiazide), I lost 2 pounds, 2 days later, another #, I have been checking my B.P. so far it's still down, like it was once I started the water pills again.
I'm also taking Cq10, Chrom, but i'm a bit nervous about them, I can't realy find to much to really back up Atkins findings on these, in regards to high Blood Pressure. I'm one case that the B.P. actually went up once I started Atkins.
I know it's been said here many times about the red meat and egg theory, but I don't think that is the problem.

Anyhow, I'd like to keep in touch with you regarding the L taruine,
I have had no luck with finding anyone here that has experience with it, other than one fellow, who said his wife thought it worked for her.

Cheers hope things improve, Kathy