View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sat, Aug-26-17, 19:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 223/247/160 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: -38%

I think I'm a little down because I've done nothing but vege lately. Maybe I will clean my room, go on a walk and meet my commitments. Maybe that is part of it, I'm slacking. My social life always helps, but I've stayed in all day today. I am hoping that it's just that I need my down time. I think it may be too, that I've just started this and it's not what I've been planning and wanting to do for so long. I've wanted to eat "normal", exercise and lose weight that way. But I know it's not working the best, I mean I started losing weight when I was exercising and drinking protein shakes, but I put it back on when I stopped. I know this WOE is nourishing, but it's also frustrating because it's limiting. Anyway, now I have all this food I need to throw away. Popcorn etc. that I bought and planned to eat. Today I had a nutrigrain bar, but tomorrow I will probably throw them out along with cookies and all kinds of things. Some people would probably think that's insane and wasteful, but I hope that I am more sane with this WOE.