Old Mon, Sep-13-10, 06:20
Registered Member

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 287.4/287.4/199 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janepine
Hi everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend. I am doing okay and time to do some grocery shopping. There are lots of good choices on sale this week. Turkey Breast, chicken and good beef. All the things, I need to get in the refrig.
Well, I'll be back to read the posts later.
Jane

I just read what happened to you at your church- that is just outrageous, and that ignorant fool should be ousted! You're such a class act for handling it the way you did, and I have no doubt you will be rewarded for such kindness. Big hugs to you, sweetie, and don't let ignorance like that get you down. He'll get his one day, I truly believe that.

How are you doing on the diet? As I said last week, I had a small set back. I did gain a few pounds back and have lost all but the last two. I'm very happy with that- for some reason I did gain back 6 pounds, and I'm thinking it might have been a lot of sodium, as we did eat out a lot.

I had a very proud moment last Friday. I took my son out to breakfast after he had an MRI. I said to myself "here I go, blowing the diet again eating out". I shocked myself! Just as I was about to tell the waitress my order, out of my mouth came "Karen- I would LOVE to order the Eggs Benedict today, but I'm going to stick to my diet and just have a ham and cheese omelet with a side of bacon." I can't believe I did that, and that I stuck to it! I absolutely LOVE rye bread- theirs is home made, as well as everything else on their menu. Fresh bacon from the farm. So, not ordering the Eggs Benedict or rye toast and home fries with my omelet was such a wonderful change of pace for me- it proved to me that I am strong and can do this, even under all the stress that I have been under lately. And man, oh man, was that omelet delicious and filling- they make it with three eggs, I couldn't even finish it all. I was stuffed the rest of the day!

Jane- let's keep going, because WE are worth it. Just like all of the great folks on here. We're going to do this! I have great feelings about this for you and I, and let's keep encouraging one another! My toughest season is coming up- Halloween candy! Thankfully, I can have a couple of pieces at my RM, BUT....I work at a haunted maze with my husband and daughter every weekend for the month of October. We have sssssssssoooooooo much fun doing this, but every Friday and Saturday night, everyone brings in goodies to eat, including candy, lol. So, it is going to be a bit tough for me on the weekends, but I am determined to succeed. I'll need everyone's encouragement on here to stick to the plan and not eat the goodies while working, heh heh.

Have a great day, Jane, and keep going, my partner in crime! You're in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.

Audrey