View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Wed, Jan-16-13, 09:36

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hey guys, new here, and happy to join you- did an intro on the main page.
I also weigh every day- I actually use an app on my smart phone that I really like, I think it's just called weight tracker? I can see my chart and watch the pattern of where my weight is headed. I don't think I could weigh once a week- I'm too 'need to know' I guess I read somewhere once that people that weigh daily tend to lose more weight, and stay on their weight loss plan better. For me that's definitely true.

Anyway, I was down a pound today putting me at 247.6- down a total of 16 lbs in the last month which I am VERY happy with The last 2 weeks I have actually been stuck around 249- but I also realized it was because I was having too many diet drinks. I stopped them a couple of days ago and voila, 2 lbs. Go figure
Today's RM is vegetable soup (lots!), fresh garlic bread, a banana, and some homemade muffins with milk. Just in case anyone missed it, I eat my RM for breakfast It's typically not breakfast food- really I just like to get it out of the way- makes waking up a little easier too (not a morning person).
Busy day for me- therapy for my daughter, a photo shoot for 2 little kids. Hope you all have a good one!