View Single Post
  #2193   ^
Old Fri, Jun-22-18, 07:33

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

HI ALL!!!

Brookgreen Gardens Summer Lights Festival was great. At 9:30 at night it was 87 degrees, and no air blowing in the wooded zoo trail where all the lights were set up along the path. Displays were fab! to the max! You guys can google it easily and see real fast how cool it is

Luckily skeeters did not eat me up. They went after kiddo and hubby, you know, the sugar loaded bodies HAHA and mostly left me alone LOL

It is over the top hot here tho. 110 index today I think hubby said, our RV air conditioner is struggling as would be expected, but around 6 the sun is lower and AC then cools camper real nice again, in time for good cold sleeping thru the night

Hubby hit road yesterday for ice and fish bait and such and came home with Dickey's BBQ. Ribs for me and brisket. Yum....he had NO sauce put on my ribs. they were yummy fab and brisket, me and kiddo were fighting over that 1/2 lb....told him a full lb. if we go again on the brisket, just so yummy

hubby off dumping grey tank....I am getting stuff ready for beach setup. Umbrella, chairs and off we go in a bit. Time to sit in sun and bob up and down on our boogie boards in the surf today. We decided 'do nothing, lazy whatever day here' and I have a mess of chicken legs and thighs for the grill in a while when we want them later.

so...basically having a fab day

ok gotta get moving here in a bit and get some beach towels off the line...…

miss ya'll