Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2192   ^
Old Fri, Jun-22-18, 07:03

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Blue- I think you are right, that you are actually going to go love re-do, remix, rearrange when that time comes. I can see you coming to the end mark with a feeling of lightness, freedom and rebirth. A whole new stage of life to really enjoy. I know this will be a tough road at times to get there but I am holding that vision of the afterward for you because I am so very excited about it!

Your WOE- You know, I don't think that sounds too bad, I really don't. Especially with keeping things to one meal a day or not too much more than that, or as long as your portions are reasonable, then that method could work if that is what is best for you right now. You've got a lot going on and there isn't a lot of room for guilt or beating yourself up. I don't think you are, and I don't want you to. Do what you can do and move on. HEY-- HOW ARE YOU FEELING?

Jaz- Your enthusiasm ROCKS, it really does. You made me smile all over myself today. Thank you!

I think the CRV sounds wonderful. I hear really good things about them, they are super cute and fun to drive. I think that would be great choice for you.

Lori- Good for you, getting all that accomplished so early. That is such a good feeling, isn't it?

Cracks me up that you think a 2012 is old! Our van that we just traded in two months ago was a 2006. I think right now we have a 2008(?) Camry that DD drives, 2010 Ford that the boys drive, 2015 Pilot (mine- before that I was driving the van), 2016 Camry (DH- in order to give other Camry to DD when her car died.) We drive ours til they are heaps of rubble and/or the kids need them. DD is buying the Camry from us when she gets married (for cheap) so she can register it and take over her car insurance-- just in time for us to get hammered by a 16 year old male going ON our car insurance!

••••••••••••••••

Let's see- today I am hanging around, doing basic stuff until around 11:30, when I will go pick up DS's best buddy to come over for the afternoon. His first friend time since the debacle of a month ago.

Other than that I will be hanging around, maybe an errand or so. Tomorrow we leave to take DS to camp. Three weeks! Ack! Then the next day I am off on the metal bird to Chicagoland.

Not too much else to say -- that's pretty much the sum total of what is going on! I've been watching Girls Incarcerated on Netflix. Man, kids can go wrong in a lot of ways, but almost all these young ladies have no dad in their lives and have parents with their own addiction issues and/or their own jail time. They were behind the eight ball from the start. It's sad because with a different set of circumstances they likely would have had a very different life path. Fortunately it seems that some of them might end up making different choices for their future after some intervention.

Hugs to all!