#7   ^
Old Thu, Dec-28-17, 11:18

Plan: vLC/GF,CF,SF
Stats: 197/136/150 Female 66 inches
BF:
Progress: 130%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotonpal
I've come to understand that I am not a nutrition geek. I'm satisfied having figured out what to eat and when to eat, in other words what works for me. The biggest change I have made over the past several years is to switch to 2 meals a day with an eating window of about 8 hours. The amount of food I eat hasn't changed much from how much I ate when I first started eating this way which is about 15 years ago now and my carbs haven't varied too much either. I have adjusted things a bit to account for adequate micro-nutrients, but overall I like to keep it simple. For a while I worried about too much protein and then I read another opinion and worried about too little protein. I've worried about too much fat and I've worried about too little fat. Now I pretty much just eat having come back to close to where I was when I started, at least in terms of macros. Keep it simple is my motto along with NO JUNK EVER! Another motto is "in order to get the results you have to create the causes". I seem to be doing that and I am satisfied.Jean
I am a nutrition geek, but have come to basically the same conclusions after trying a lot of options.

My library bought 10 copies of this book (for a city of 1.2 million), I'm on hold, 2nd in queue for it.