View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Jun-25-15, 10:44

Plan: Depends on the Day
Stats: 221/169.6/145 Female 5' 10"
BF:
Progress: 68%

I am 5'10" and I have gotten to 160 lbs and still have a lot of fatty spots on my belly and things. I really needed muscle to be built up. My goal is 150 lbs and hoping will have more muscle by that point.

my mother is 5'8", she loves vanity sized clothing, she actually thinks that size 8 is her real size. Mother gets all upset if she gets under140 lbs, she thinks those collor bones are not meant to be seen and panics that she is under weight. Truethfully, she could stand to loose another 20 lbs, she has a huge belly and fatty thighs to loose it from.

I think many of us are used to seeing us as being fat so are afraid of taking the weight lower. Ya, everyone screams that they are "too skinny" but I think thats in the eyes of the beholder. Everyone is used to seeing everyone heavy so that is the norm now.

Personally, I say work on loosing weight till you like what you see and hold it there. Weight on a scale will food you, a muscular person at 150 lbs will look a lot slimmer than a non muscular person at 150lbs.