View Single Post
  #25   ^
Old Wed, Dec-26-12, 22:46

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Well, I definately know my metabolism is giving a piece of it's mind trying to keep me at 225. It is aggravating but man, maintaining has never tasted so good! LOL

I keep slowly going down between 225 and 223 and even 222 for a day only to go right back up to 225. That has been my weight I have hovered at for almost the last 10 years getting as low at 198 and up to 250 (during pregnancies). I have heard of the metabolism setting a "set weight" so I am not discouraged.

I WILL BREAK THROUGH THIS and I am NOT going to starve myself to do it either. I have been 100% on plan except for today where for breakfast I had a boiled egg and an iced decaf americano with 2 ounce cream and cinnamon. Later for a snack I had another iced americano with same cream and cinnamon. Other than having more salty Christmas ham with RM I will see what the "damage" is tomorrow morning on the scale. If I am above 225 I will cut out the ham. I don't plan on doing the coffee thing like that very often- in fact first time in 8 weeks

We all have our ups and downs. Don't let being up on the scale get you down It is nothing but a number and tomorrow is another day!!!

Happy New Year's and Bring it on 2013!!!

MIW